Monday, July 2, 2012

Random Ramblings and Observations...


Mini and micro skirts are definitely vogue in the UK, however, worn always with black tights! So far, nary a bare leg with either shorts or mini skirts.  We are clearly not in France where fashion and design are concerned.... here, anything seems to go with everything!!


Let's talk TP.... I have purchased cheap, better and most-expensive toilet paper based on the descriptive "soft and pillowy" text.  They are all the same... cost is not an indicator on this item!


Fish and chips....taste best cooked in lard.... horrific, I know!  We opted today for the healthier version.. oil.... floppy, old chips and greasy fish!  No more fish and chips!  Not healthy and we had the best.... once!


Winston is finally making tighter left turns, wider rights and navigating the round-a-bouts without me holding my breath and waving to all the cars trying to figure out what he's up to.  Although, we are still stopping at thrift stores looking for a toddler steering wheel for me so I can drive as well~!


Night All.... from stunning Shrewsbury!



3 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Rob Porter said...

Before I do a lengthy comment, I am going to do a test run.

 
At July 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM , Blogger cremebrulee said...

There you are.... now post a lengthy comment!!

 
At July 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Faye said...

Just now catching up with you and it seems the adventures never cease!! Driving over there must require you wear a helmet, elbow & knee pads, just in case you run into something on the right side of the road....I canNOT imagine driving over there...eeekk!!
Speaking of Fashion...I've seen a come back of mini skirts/dresses in Canada and there is just something wrong about a mini Prom dress!
Good luck on finding a toddler steering wheel :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home